DELIVERY & RETURNS
Delivery is FREE of charge provided the items are delivered to the UK Mainland
We are unable to deliver furniture, parasols or bases to UK Isles, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or Eire. Any orders for bulky items to these locations will be cancelled.
UK mainland (exclusions apply) delivery will usually be delivered the next working day if ordered by 2pm but please allow up to 3 working days. Please note for larger furniture sets we will contact you before dispatching to arrange delivery.
If you live locally you might want to pick your item up directly from us. If you wish to do this please call us in advance. You can find our contact details here.
Important Delivery Advice
- Please do not accept delivery from the courier if you judge that the package and contents have been damaged.
- Please do not sign for a package as damaged even if the driver asks you to do so.
- Signing for damage will also void the insurance covering that consignment.
- If you accept a damaged shipment we will not be able to make a claim, so please be sure that it is in good condition before signing for it.
- You will be offered the option to back-order the items and should you choose to do this, we will endeavour to give you a true indication of the date upon which you should expect to receive said goods. If we fail to secure the goods you have back ordered within a reasonable (the estimated) time, you will be under no obligation to proceed further with that order.
- We strongly advise you to keep all packaging and documents in case they are needed at a later date.
If you have any questions please contact us: [email protected]
Jarder offer a "no-quibble" returns policy. You may return an un-wanted item within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, inclusive of postage paid.
You are however responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods unless the item is faulty, received in error or not as described. We strongly recommend that you retain proof of postage when returning an item.
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, received in error or not as described, you must Contact Us
within 14 days of receipt so we can put it right.
Any unwanted goods need to be returned and paid for by the customer and we will not arrange any collections. Please include a completed copy of our returns form with a reason for return to help us process your return as efficiently as possible. Please enclose the form with the product and package up securely in the original packaging if possible. We will provide an exchange or refund as required. Items should be returned in their original packaging within 30 days. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post so we recommend that you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number. Your statutory rights are not affected. If you have any other queries please call us on 01823 672 970 or email us at [email protected]
and quote your order number.
Please return all goods to:
Unit 3, Woodlands Business Park
Damaged items you wish to keep: the maximum partial refund that will be offered on any items that are received damaged and you wish to keep, will not exceed 25% of the total value of the goods.